At first, they would bring back the cliche things, you know... the key chain, penicil/pen, t-shirt that says "My friend went to ____ and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!" One year, someone decided to bring back shells, rocks and other collectables (arrow heads). Recently, mother's day 2007 to be exact, our garage was broken into and all my collectables were stolen. Many of the items stole could be replaced, it is the sentimental value that is irreplaceable.
Never the less, I got a package in the mail today from my dearest friend Kenny. (Bless his heart- how's that from my side of the US? haha.) I never know what to expect from him, he's always got a trick up his sleeve! I placed the package on the kitchen counter, grabbed a knife, and dove right in!
Dove right in to a box full of peanuts! I have a very bad relationship with peanuts, so I was hoping there was something in there since the box weighed very little. I'm ever so carefully digging my head through the box, and I feel...
I actually started crying! Gabriella continued to ask me if I was okay, and I was just in such aw... I couldn't think!!
Thank you Kenny, so much!

1 comment:
You're welcome!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.