Thursday, June 4, 2009

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo...

Alex claims to have never been to the Detroit Zoo, and if you know me, even a little bit... every year I go to the zoo for my birthday. I also LOVE polar bears. What better reason to go to the zoo then my birthday, and Alex had never been!

We went with some friends of ours, Tony and Stacia. We had a great time, and not to mention, a great lunch from Nino's Italian Bakery in Walled Lake (MI). They make the BEST pizza bread, E.V.E.R!

Back to the zoo... sorry, I got a little sidetrack thinking about pizza bread!!


I wish I would have been paying attention when taking this picture- it would have been awesome if it was in focus!


The peacocks were INSANE!! They were everywhere.


I found prince charming...


Waiting for me by the fountain!


The kids had a great time running around the zoo, and with each other!




Saving the best for last... the polar bears!!


Parker loved them.


So did Tony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.