As we speak, my posts here on blogger are being "sent to" my new website! How exciting to have everything in one place!
That's 214 blog posts over the last year. The good, the bad and... the ugly!
In the meantime, I've been working on an album for a new class. I'm thinking something along the lines of summer. Since summer is the time when most people travel, I was thinking of using Maya Roads suit case mini. It's adorable, and I love the little heart on the cover. It's super cute, and totally affordable at $5.50- with eight chipboard pages. The pages are big enough to "house" a 5X7 photo, which means plenty of room for all those photos taken on your last vacation. (Or upcoming vacation!)
I think they would even make a great gift for someone who is vacationing to you. We have lots of visitors through out the year, I could make a few, have them ready, and just print photos and add them to the pages. It would be a nice going away present as we're seeing them off at the airport.
After embellishing, glitzing, and papering- I can't see it costing any more then $20. Though, we could challenge ourselves to spend only $10-
Hm... that's got me thinking!
I have a great idea for a new class... Details no later then Wednesday July 8th.

1 comment:
Sounds Awesome!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.