Tuesday, March 31, 2009

03.31.09

Another reason Mac's are better then PC's. That nasty little virus expected to take over the world!

It has certainly been a productive day. I've finally taken down the Christmas lights. (Partially because none of them work anymore, but that's our little secret!) Cleaned up my scrap room, cleaned out the kids closet, cleaned my windows, and did a few loads of laundry.

I've been asked to photograph someone's Senior pictures, an 18 year old male. I know I don't want to photograph him at whatever time the sun is sunniest!

One of my personal goals over the last few weeks has been to take a photo that looks amazing when zoomed at 100%. Most of my photos appear very grainy when zoomed. I was inspired, partially by this post. And, this one. Both by Pioneer Woman.

I'm proud to say, I've accomplished my goal.







And with the help of Jessica Sprague (and $45.00), I'm mastering Photoshop Elements.

Did I mention I cleared off my hard drive? I don't know that it did any good, but it certainly feels wonderful to not be bombarded by all this stuff.

I'm off, in hopes of some creative time at some point tonight. I have a lot of unfinished projects, as well as birthday gifts to complete.

Something... crafty for tomorrows post? I sure hope so!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

aghhh i love that picture!!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.