Parker is developing a vocabulary. His first three words (aside from mom/dad) are: "WHOA!" and "Oh wow!" I guess I'd better rethink my word choices.
Anyways, I've been MIA. The kids have been sick since Saturday, that's just shy of a week. It's been very unpleasant. We have not been out anywhere, until today. I had to leave this diseased ridden house.
Tuesday I got a new camera lens. I'm developing a twitch because I've not yet been able to use it!! It's killing me. So, I'm going to brag all about it. I've had my camera for nearly two years now, and have waited and waited and waited to purchase a lens. Here it is...
A Canon 28-135!

Alex will wonder if anyone will envy my lens as I have envied others. It makes him happy to be able to do things for his family, okay, I lied, for me! ha. I'm so easily amused. Not your typical jewelry girl... I love electronics.
Of course I can't have this hot lens without photoshop!! I'm no pro that's for sure, but I do in fact learn quick.
Need proof?
I'm going to give it to you anyway!


Speaking of Best Buy, I must mention that I am a Best Buy girl at heart. My first true, non-pedophile, love worked at Best Buy... and my second... hm. Third, and well... it only (emphasis on ONLY) took three to realize where Best Buy was leaving me! Broke- in both my pocket and heart. Anyways, I just can't resist their charm. Their over gelled, spiked hair. And in some cases, lack there of. The Best Buy's "beauty not brains" sure does work on me.
After walking out of Best Buy today, I felt like a million bucks. I looked like death had mowed me over eighteen times with the vacuum cleaner trying to "suck" the vomit off of me. I was truly a train wreck. (Not really- but I felt like it inside.) There was something about him...
Whatever "it" is.
I love respectful guys. I had the kids with me obviously, a ring on my finger, and a hyphenated (Parker dropped my Sam's club card- honest) name. He knew I was married. (Am married.) Just the way he went about flirting... does ANYONE know what I'm talking about? haha.
Eh, I'm going to get back to Photoshop. It's screaming for me!
Night folks. Five more weeks.

1 comment:
I've missed you!!! Olivia and i have been back and forth with colds... we had them b4 her daddy got here and after he left - thank goodness not while he was here... but i hate being sick... i have that upper respiratory cough where i wheeze and it's ANNOYING! Anyways I hope everyone gets better SOON! and I glad I've never been sucked in by best buy's man-charm lol... however i am jealous of your camera and your new lens... niceeeee im such a starving photographer... but i need a real camera and not just my cell phone... Oi that was a long comment lol
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.