Anyways, it's been a rough week. Again, everyone is sick. I've been putting the doctor off, hoping to chalk this illness to the flu. No such luck. Gabriella started screaming today about her ear, and how badly it hurts her. She's never complained before so I knew it wasn't pretend. I told her we would have to go to the doctor and that sent her into a hissy.
I decided it'd be in our best interest to take everyone to the doctor instead of just one. Chances are, if one has something, they all have it... sure enough. Strep throat and double ear infections. Ugh.
After paying $90 in copays we headed to Wal-Mart to fill the prescriptions. While wasting time, Gabriella vomits all over herself... in the middle of the store. Fortunate she was sitting in the cart. I had no idea she was even doing it, it happen so quick. We paid $17.96 for a six bottles of medicine.
I took some shots of the kids today. I really wanted to play with Photoshop to see what the black and white would look like with different lighting. So...
This is what I came up with.


Not black and white... I know. I am easily sidetrack, is that obvious?
My train of thought is out the window right now, Parker is crying... crying himself to sleep. Seems to be the only way he gets to sleep these last few days. I slept on the couch last night, sitting up, with him on my chest because he will not sleep. I can't wait till everyone is healthy again!
Now Gab is crying! Gotta run!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.