Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday routine.

We're starting to fall back into our Sunday routine. Well, today was the first day we went to the donut shoppe. We haven't been in I don't know how long. Before Thanksgiving I think. We caught a bit of the cold shoulder from the owner. She warmed up when I told her we'd see her next week. :)

A few things changed this visit. We sat opposite the side we normally sit, and we all played musical chairs. Parker sat in the stroller while the girls walked, and Parker ate a donut too! :)

It was a bit cold this morning. In the mid 30's. I know that's nothing like Michigan right now, but it's cold enough for us in Texas.

Here are a few photos from today.







I have been working on several different things. I will post photos tomorrow.

Hope you all (notice I didn't say "y'all") had a nice weekend! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

omg because of ur email and my sister sending me a comment about not blogging i posted frigign 8 blogs today!!!! The donuts look yummy and i love the pics... its good to be back... it's been CRAZY here.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.