Monday, January 19, 2009

Valentines Day

I made these photo holders for Valentines Day.

I picked up the business card holder at Target. It's part of the "real simple" line. (I tried finding it online so I could link to it, but I wasn't successful- I'll update if I do find it.)



I ordered the photos from Moo Prints. I ordered two boxes of 40 on recycled paper. I had to trim them a little bit, but they fit nicely!



Moo Prints allows you to print on the front and back of the business card. So I printed the kids names and birthdays on the back. I'm always asked about their spelling so this ought to help those in need! :)



Quick, easy... and I've decorated the front of each book. On this one, I used rub-ons for the name, and the flowers going down the right side. I used clear embossing powder to protect the rub-ons from being damaged... or rubbed off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.