At the time we got Bear, we had Peaches, our rabbit. When Bear came along, Peaches passed away due to a heart attack. Bear must have stressed her out a great deal.
We had a lot of good times with Bear. He was more then just a dog. He was family. He went everywhere with us. He especially loved going up north. It's amazing that he would just see us packing and he knew where we were going, and that he was going to! He would get so excited, and wag his tale so much that his whole rear end would shake back and fourth!
Bear didn't have a care in the world. In fact, he had no worries about cars backing up towards him. His tale was run over once. I cried, hysterically. It was a mess. His tale was never the same... always flat!
I know it's time. But no dog could ever replace Bear... and his love of surge!

2 comments:
{{{Hugs}}}
I'm trying to pretend he's just at Gramma's house...it's easier that way!!!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.