The kids and I drove a friend to the airport yesterday. We were expecting the "storm" to hit yesterday by noon... and her flight was at 12:15. In anticipation of bad weather, I pulled out the trusty snow suit! Needless to say, no ice, no snow, no rain. By the time we got home, Parker was sweating!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
It's beginning to look...
It's beginning to look as though I am in Michigan. The temperatures feel like it as well! With nine degrees right now, an inch of ice covering everything, and several accidents on the roads Alex is home... in bed! While I of course am taking pictures of the beautiful weather. I love ice. We even have a thin coating of snow. When I say thin, I mean... really thin!




The kids and I drove a friend to the airport yesterday. We were expecting the "storm" to hit yesterday by noon... and her flight was at 12:15. In anticipation of bad weather, I pulled out the trusty snow suit! Needless to say, no ice, no snow, no rain. By the time we got home, Parker was sweating!
The kids and I drove a friend to the airport yesterday. We were expecting the "storm" to hit yesterday by noon... and her flight was at 12:15. In anticipation of bad weather, I pulled out the trusty snow suit! Needless to say, no ice, no snow, no rain. By the time we got home, Parker was sweating!

1 comment:
Hi Jessica! Thanks so much for the comment! :) Glad to know others are enjoying my work. ;)
Jen
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.