It's been such a whirl wind this last week. Gabriella is crying because she wants to be at the house, and we're up to our eyeballs in BOXES. Er, Sterilites.
We spent most of Sunday (Easter) at the new place. Getting things cleaned up, and ready to move into. You know, the vacuuming, dusting, spot cleaning really. We're getting ready to paint the walls. The girls picked their rooms, and their paint colors... so we have a little more work before we can really move in.
While we were there on Sunday, we had the "Easter Bunny" pay us a visit.
Of course I was shooting through dirty windows, and a foggy lens.
The kids had a great Easter. They got some great stuff. I always put a lot of thought into Easter gifts, partially because I don't buy them things very often. I know my gramma will send some special candy each year, so I can focus on other things, like toys! What kid doesn't like getting toys! The girls wouldn't have had it any other way... toys, and candy. Couldn't have gotten any better then that. Well... some sledding too, since we've got all the boxes kickin' around, that's all the kids are thinking about.
In other news... I have received news I've been waiting to hear for what seems like, forever. Finally a victory... a breakthrough. Piece of mind. Things have truly been going in our favor these last few weeks, and I couldn't imagine being greedy enough to ask for more. Though, my mom just called to tell me she got 10 minute trainer for my birthday!! Woot woot!!
Back to packing, we're heading to the house today- the kids are stoked!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.