Friday, April 17, 2009

Rainy days

I'm reminded of the movie Joy Ride on this day in particular, because of the rain, and thinking about "times past."

Found these photos today when searching myself on the internet.

Title: "Have a good mother fuckin' time!" Back in the day of the Oaks. I believe this photo was taken in Canada. Notice my very expensive "grill." ha. Oh how I miss Express!

Have a good time!

Blowing in bottles with Stanton, sadly, I wasn't drunk. This is me... normally! ha.

bottle blowing!

CCR with some random guy (Matt), Fish and Cris. Sniff sniff.

Matt, Cris, Fish and I

Oh Canada!

AHH!

Crazy Horse, in Windsor. Cris and Fish singing, "I'll make love to you." That was hot!

Crazy Horse I\'ll make love to you!

Oh Fish, how I miss you!! Grams went out of town one weekend, with permission, I had a "small" party that included 8 or 10 of my closest guy friends. We sat around watching porn. That was an interesting night, I learned more then I cared to that night!

Hot Fish!

More Fish... and I. This was at Fish's work party. Again with Express...

Fish!

OH MIKEY!! That was Christmas 2005. My forehead healed nicely after the accident. I totally forgot about how badly I screwed up my face!!

aw!

One day... maybe not soon... but one day!

wet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.