I write this with stacks of Sterilites around me! It is the ONLY way I will move. And we have done it so many times, that $4.50 for one of these boxes has paid off.
I forgot, in eighteen months, what a pain it is to move.
It's kind of like childbirth. (For me at least.) I have COMPLETELY forgot about the pain associated with bearing children.
There seems to be a lot more involved with moving from an apartment to a house. Where as moving from a house to an apartment, is cake. I now have to worry about garbage pick up and water, as well as recycling.
We'll be able to start moving in on Friday, I can't believe how quickly this is moving.
How crazy! I can't wait. The kids will be so excited to have the space. It's unfortunate the sacrifices that come with our sudden move, however, completely worth it.
I can't wait!!
Jill got her present, and loved it. I wrapped it in tulle, and ribbon because I couldn't find any wrapping paper!
Ali Edwards is doing a giveaway today, and asked to share a way that 'you' are frugal. I didn't even have to think about it. There are so many things I use that most people wouldn't think to use. Like cookie cutters. I uses cookie cutters to make last years Christmas Cards. Though I just realized I didn't photograph the one I was making in the tutorial. I've used the kids clothes, Graham Cracker boxes, dried flowers, tulle, gift bags, invitations, wrapping paper, cards, and the list goes on.
What do you reuse/recycle?

1 comment:
Dude!!! I didn't know you were moving into a house!!! YAY! That's so exciting! :D
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.