Alex says...
"I swear, baby wipes will take the rust off a bumper."
The one thing I have in my scrap area, always. Baby wipes. Okay, they
are all over my house, but they are strategically placed. Baby wipes
are always with in reach. Anyways...
I'm a messy stamper, and I always have ink on my fingers. It's
horrible. I would hate for it to "stain" my hands, or get on the
project I'm working on. So I always wipe up my hands with a baby wipe
when I'm done stamping. (They are cucumber melon scented too!)
Blah blah blah, you want to know where I'm going with this. Got it!
Bought some fragments today.
To the best of my knowledge, you have to use glossy accents to adhere
anything to the fragments.
I got the glossy accents all over the place. Including my hands. I
quickly grabbed a baby wipe, wiped up my hands, and the glossy accents
started to peel up.
I took the baby wipe to the fragment, which I also go glossy accents
on... and it WIPED RIGHT OFF!!
Get yourself some dadgum baby wipes! I wasn't expecting the glossy
accents to come off with anything! I even tried 'picking' at it. My
next step was going to be a piece of sand paper. Glad I didn't get
that crazy!
They just might take the rust off a bumper after all!
I've got pictures coming tomorrow. I was wicked crafty tonight! And my
house is clean...
Life is so good, something is bound to go wrong!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.