Alex didn't work Friday because he hasn't been feeling well. He's a little better as of today, however, not great. I'm not sure what his deal is. Lack of sleep I believe. (The word 'sleep' alone makes me yawn!)
It's great to have some finical freedom. We are done with our credit repair, though the economy is now preventing us from buying a house. Rather, our lack of a substantial down payment.
I stocked up on groceries. I bought tons of meat, and even fish! It's so great to have some money in our pockets again. Alex built me a desk in our hall closet, so I now have my own room to be crafty! After dinner was made, the kids were fed and the house was quiet. I looked at Alex and said: "I'm going to my room now." It's great to have MY OWN space! Though Gabriella likes to come in and watch, and play.
I recently bought a wide variety of Tim Holtz's products so I spent a little time playing around. I managed some pretty fun stuff! I'll have photos tomorrow.
I haven't taken a photo in... I don't know how many days. That's how out of whack things are here.
I'm exhausted so I've got to check out this "stuff" and head to bed.
EDIT: I just realized I haven't added a photo in a few days... so, here's something for fun!
My tired lover boys!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.