Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloweenie!

Yesterday was a slight failure.

The day started with the girls costumes "itching" and "hurting" them. So instead of wearing these:



So I was left to find something in a matter of thirty minutes. This is what we came up with.

Gabriella was a surfer girl.


Emmelia was a princess.


A cowboy surfer!













My little lover boy was a hot tamale!! Isn't he absolutely ADORABLE!












Gabriella is covering Parker's eyes, saying: "Don't you look at momma!" In a fun and playful way! (I do that to the girls, telling them don't look at daddy- and when they do, I tickle them!! haha)






The girls with their "trick or treat" bags that my mom made!






And Parker... waving! He's five months, and he's already waving!




Inside the gym, they had a ton of games set up. Including this 'board.'


I loved this one because you can see Emmelia smiling over Gabriella's shoulder!




They had a fishing game. You had to go fishing, and tug on the pole, and when you tugged just right, a pair of glasses would come "flying" out of the water! Thankfully, because the girls LOVE LOVE LOVE glasses, and Emmelia just broke Gabriella's cherry glasses. She was really upset when she found out.


Then we went home, had some pizza, a bath, and called it a night!




Congratulations if you made it all the way through the post! I hope you enjoyed the thousands of photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.