Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ting tang, walla walla, bing bang!

Back to the doctors today. The good news, I've lost five pounds since Saturday! Still not showing any signs or symptoms of mono. The weather change is giving me a headache. Otherwise, everything is normal. I have to check back in in two weeks, and if I still have swollen lymph nodes, they will biopsy the area. Ouch. Don't really want people playing around in my neck!

Anyways, my mom says she's going to call the witch doctor. Which reminds me of a song...

(Here is the most creative version I could find!)

Enjoy! And have a Happy Thanksgiving my friends!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

that video was --- WEEIRD and yet entertaining all at the same time lol...ohhh the things you tube has done for this world :P and gosh some ppl just have too much time on their hands lol

I hope the swelling goes down before you have to go back... biopsy's aren't fun. My friend had to get one on her thyroid

And HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I'm about to go spend it with 20 other family members!!! The biggest Thanksgiving we've ever had.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.