I used a Cosmo Cricket mini album, Jack. I attached a tag between each photo so I could write a story to go with the photo. A photo is worth 1,000 words, though space was limited, so I had to improvise! I'm contemplating adding some more pages.
I love Abby's mini album. You can find the one I made, using Abby's album, here.
On with the show, shall we?

1 comment:
I LOVE THIS ALBUM!!! I just discovered scrapblog.com and I am going to go to town on that cuz I wanna scrapbook Olivia but I dont have the time and patience to do it the old school way haha. Your kids are beautiful - I'm sure I've told you that before...
OHHH and I'm so sad cuz I missed this season of the Shield (maybe last season too) but I used to watch it and he killed his family!?!!? Good grief... I miss watching that show.
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! If i can get my rear in gear I'm gonna blog bout mine :P
~Liz
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.