Thursday, November 6, 2008

Snapfish VS. Shutterfly

Holy cow.

There is a huge difference between the two, believe it or not. Snapfish is much more user friendly. Unless I was just a complete idiot and impatient. (Which is always possible!)

I was able to easily create an account for myself, and Alex. (You get 50 free prints, and a free shipping credit when you sign up.) I placed the order for 50 matte finish prints, with no problem.

I placed an order on the 6th of November, with both Shutterfly and Snapfish. I have already received my Shutterfly order. Snapfish says it shipped on the 7th, and I had to pay for shipping.

Shutterfly is offering free shipping right now. Promo code: SHIP25

Shutterfly was really awkward to use. Generally you can select a glossy or matte finish and I went to check out and realized I didn't select matte- when I tried to go back to select that option I had a heck of a time trying to figure it out. I ended up deleting my order and starting all over again.

Shutterfly shipped faster. The prints look good, I like the photo paper they use.

I'm off to do some work on my "Stories In Hand" project!

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.