On with the show!
Gosh I love Apple! You'll find out how much at the end.
We had an awesome Christmas, as usual!
I am just ever so thankful for our amazing friends and the things they do for us, year after year!
This year we were overwhelmed with bath toys, which is a fantastic switch from the norm. Bath toys are not a common gift in our home. Though the girls shower/bathe just as much as I did when I had the time!
Here are some of the ones we got- there are a few I couldn't find online, you'll get the jest.





Parker also got his first bathrobe. Nike brand, blue in color, to match some onesies he also received.
Parker I tell you, he made out like a bandit!
He also got a wooden train set! Ikea offers more of a selection in store, so we picked up a few different sets so we could make a big track. Gabriella LOVED it. I couldn't get her away from it to leave the house!
The girls got beautiful sweaters. One from my mom, one from my gramma. They all got pajamas and new sweatshirts... Yo Gabba Gabba sweatshirts to be exact. Gabriella was FREAKING out! Emmelia followed suit.
It was great to see them tear into things. Like my gramma, I can't stand all the paper/boxes on the floor. So we had one big box (thank you Jesi, Tami and KT) to house the garbage. After opening each present they would swoop up the paper and put it in the garbage. After oohing and ahing over their new toy of course... and maybe posing for a photo op! haha.
We got a few games as well- an elephant one, where the butterflies blow out of the trunk. I don't recall the other game.
We celebrated Christmas yesterday much to my surprise. The girls got some games, crafty stuff, baby dolls with strollers, hats/gloves, new tie blankets and a few other things they were really excited about. Parker also got a blanket and some other kid friendly toys, including an Elmo teething puppet. Alex and I got a certificate for a "Parent's night out!" Complete with a print out of movie theaters in our area, a gift card for the theater, a gift card to a restaurant AND a certificate entitling us to 24 hours of NO CHILDREN! Holy crap. I'm not going to know what to do with myself. I don't know if I could handle it!!
Needless to say, it was our friends, my mom and Gramma who made our Christmas super fantastic. Alex's mom too. She helped us buy the girls a new bed and mattresses! Alex's sister sent fun stuff for the kids mailbox also, which was a huge success by the way.
Of course the kids loved their tu-tu and the train... but the added extras... we've got some truly fantastic friends.
We've decided to purchase a little something special for the girls... they are the proud new owners of an Apple ipod nano! I'm hoping to get my ipod back to myself.
Oh, and Alex is super geeked about his trip to California! He'll be gone for four whole days!
My sister has decided to come down for two weeks in February, so Alex and I will be able to go out for Valentine's Day for the first time... since I moved down here actually.

1 comment:
YAY for Apple!!!! I also got a nano for christmas... the really pretty blue one. I spent some time yesterday registering it and raiding my sister's iTunes music library :P
Sounds like your christmas was wonderful and now I'm going to try and blog about mine :P
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.