Alex spent $110 on the lottery today. Which means 22 pages of numbers to check. Of those 22 pages... we won $2.00- Go team.
I want to announce that we are FINALLY starting to see some color change, and cold temperatures!

I've been busy being crafty! Lots to do, and not much time left to do it in.
I made a butterfly for a 'friend' using grungeboard, paint dabbers (which I don't care for) and some of Tim Holtz's ideaology line. I also used some Heidi Swapp.




I also altered a journal for another friend.





I finally bought some fabric to make Parker a tie blanket. It was on sale at Joann's, 50% off. That's the only way I buy fleece, on sale! I wanted to make it tonight as it is his Christmas present, however, my scissors are so dull, I could not even cut a tiny piece of the fleece. I added scissors to my "things to get" list.
We haven't even started our Christmas shopping. I've been so sick I've not wanted to do anything. Actually, I lie. I did purchase some gifts, online, as well as fabric to make Parkers blanket. AND felt to make a felt board for the girls. Any tips on making a felt board?
The kids are absolutely in love with Blues Clues, so I'm going to make them (or see if I can buy, at a reasonable price) a handy dandy notebook. Maybe, if they're really lucky, Santa will bring "side table drawer" too! haha.
One thing Santa is bringing us, my mother in law, for five days. She'll get in on January 1st. My step father in law says: "she has been musing the last little while that the best thing she would want for Chrissy would be to see the little guys." So, as her Christmas (or Chrissy as he calls it) present from him is a plane ticket here! That's one heck of a Christmas present considering plane tickets for that time frame will be out of this world... she must really miss the kids!! haha.
Well, I'm off to bed! Have a great night folks. (Who says 'folks' anymore? Anyone?) haha.
Night!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.