Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's going to be a blue...

It's going to be a BLUES CLUES Christmas in our house!

I started shopping around for handy dandy notebooks and found them for $30+ (when they are sold for $5.00).

I guess it's the way of the world. Buy for $5.00 sell for $30.00

Oh well.

I'm not too bothered by it because I can make it just as well.

I also found a tutorial on Kaboose to make "Mailbox!" I think I'll head over to Home Depot, maybe even Hobby Lobby to see if I can find what I need to make mailbox for Christmas.

With a little paint, I think I could make side table drawer too.

Instructions to make blues clues: here.

Also, here's a great article on how to use the crayons your kids break: here! (Assuming your kids break crayons like mine!)

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.