I've found the perfect one stop shop for ALL your scrapbooking needs. Thank you My Mind's Eye!!
You'll notice a new button on the right side of the screen- it will like you to Scrap That Smile!
It's a 5,000 square foot store, located in Twin Falls Idaho. I can't even begin to imagine what the store looks like, with 5,000 square feet, the possibilities are endless!!
Anyways, I found out about this place because I was in search of a pattern paper made by My Mind's Eye. I got so caught up in the selection that I completely forgot to pick up the paper I went there for. (Online of course.)
I placed my order on the 27th and two days later it arrived at my door step! Holy crap! They charge a flat shipping rate of something like five dollars.
Best part, I got $30 in free product!! How sweet is that!! Did I mention it was COSMO CRICKET stuff!! Even better!
My order slip was even HAND WRITTEN ON!! It said "Thank you!" with a smiley face.
I was so impressed with the quick shipping, and the hand written note that I sent an email over thanking them, and I got a response!
I have ordered from companies online, have emailed them questions (after my order was placed) and got no response. Heck, I've ordered from companies who haven't even sent me half the product ordered, and didn't respond when I emailed them.
These people are on it- check 'em out.
Http://www.ScrapThatSmile.com (or you can click on the link to the right)

1 comment:
Awwww, Jessica, as I've already told you, you're so sweet!! Thank you soooo much for mentioning us on your blog. Hmmm, makes me feel kinda special ;)
We're just a family business so we do our best to make our customers happy. I'm glad you were! Here's to a lasting friendship.
-Michelle
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.