Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas count down day TWO!

The girls are quiet, for now at least. They have built a 'fort' in the living room and are sitting together... quiet, and nice for now! They are watching Winnie the Pooh, patiently waiting for "Movie Time Monday." Today's movie is a Mickey Mouse Christmas movie, so they are eager to see Santa!

Parker on the other hand is going crazy in his bouncy chair thing... This video was not taken today, but it is similar to his actions as of right now. :)



Had another late night. I pushed myself to finish the countdown calendar. I have so many little projects I want to finish today, so hopefully tomorrow will be jam packed with fun stuff to report!

Anyways, here is the finished look of the calendar.

















Well, I'm off to do some Christmas shopping since we've done NONE thus far! :)

I'll be sure to post any great deals I find. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

mehhh you are just too creative! lol I'm making embroidered felt ornaments... I've managed to get like 2 out of 20 done so far lolol... I love your countdown and OH MY GOSH I HAVE TO HAVE ONE OF THOSE BOUNCY SWINGS!!! How old is parker???

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.