Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Speaking of: turning up the heat...

How about my little fire fighter?











How could you just not love him! We got the hat at the Bedford Fire Department this past weekend. They held their annual open house. Their website isn't anything to write home about, but their photos are pretty sweet.

(SIDE NOTE: Something that really bothers me lately. Use to. Used. Two different things, right? Is "used" in the form of "use to" the slang or hilly billy way of saying it! Really, this is bothering me a great deal! I think I'll have to call Gramma about it.)

Here are some photos of our weekend at the open house the fire department had on Saturday.









Then we headed to the pumpkin patch. It's in Grapevine (I believe), it's the same one we went to last year. Everything is free, so it's right up my ally! We paid $5.00 for 5 pumpkins which we have yet to carve. :)







Look at how patient Alex was with me! I loved seeing him in the corner of the photos I was taking of the girls. Secretly I think he was trying to be in the photo! ;)





Conversation that JUST took place between Alex and Gabriella.

Alex is sitting on the couch, between he and I is Gabriella. Alex is eating a candy cane, from Christmas last year. Gabriella says: "Daddy, may I please have some candy cane?" Alex says no, because it's currently 9:18 pm. Gabriella, very serious, says: "Daddy, don't say no to me. That's not very nice." Then she says: "Don't every say that to me again, okay Daddy?" Haha. How could anyone not love her!

1 comment:

ChelleAngel said...

Ok Parker has gotten HUGE. How big is that boy? Like 15 lbs? I dunno. Alanna wasn't 15 lbs until 15 mos. I dunno about big kids or anything. And What's up with Gabbi growing up so fast? She looks like she is 5 in her pics. She is beautiful! I couldn't believe it was her! How gorgeous she is getting in the big girl way not the baby way!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.