Reminds me of the time I went to a corn field maze with Sean in Dundee. I couldn't see over the corn stalks, but he could, thankfully! I remember he picked me up at one point so I could guide us out. He was tall... but not tall enough!
It was horrible. I don't know why on earth little kids would enjoy crawling around in tubes.
Either way, the girls had a blast. Parker of course watched in awe, as if something marvelous was going on around him. In actuality it was just a germ infested, snot nose, screamin' jungle of children.
So as I sit, watching Rev Run... from way back in the day, I look forward to the upcoming weeks. My mother in law and her husband will be here in three weeks. The girls are looking forward to that. I'm looking forward to having the extra help, and going to the rodeo!
Lets see... I know I had a ton of stuff to update about!
I did a new layout a few days ago. One of the girls over at AMR challenged us to use five pieces of paper (all different), 5 embellishments, 5 photos and 5 pieces of journaling. I sat down, and this is what I came up with.
Alex traded his PS3 for a Nintendo Wii. We got a ton of fun stuff!
2 Wii controllers
2 Nunchucks
Wii Sports game
Guitar Hero III (with 2 guitars)
Mario Cart Wii (with 2 wheels)
Super Mario Galaxy
Zelda Twilight Princess
Trauma Center Second Opinion
Wario Ware Smooth Moves
Wii Play
I'm going to go play for 10 minutes, then to bed!!
Nighty night!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.