Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful!

CHARLIE AND LOLA is back in full force!

There is nothing my girls love more than Charlie and Lola. In fact, we considered naming Parker... Charlie. Followed by Charlie and Lola is The Doodlebops, another all time favorite. I'm not sure why they take those two programs off air during the summer. We went as far as to buy Doodlebops on DVD!!

For now, we're watching Imagination Movers.

Some parents don't believe in allowing their children to watch TV. I am a full supporter of kids watching programs for their age, such as Charlie and Lola, Doodlebops and Imagination Movers. It teaches them things in a way that they understand, and react to!

When watching Blues Clues, it's very interactive, and "Joe" asks 'you' to find the clues, and sing along, and the girls do! It reminds me of Jarred again.

Don't get me wrong, I do NOT place the girls in front of the telly all day, just in the morning when the kid shows are on!


So onto the frightful weather! It is currently 71 degrees outside. I haven't felt the cool breeze of 70 in a long time. It actually feels cold. Speaking of cold, Gabriella is really sick. She's being medicated every 4-6 hours. We're in the horrible transition of: it's too hot during the day, and too cold at night. So we are STILL running the air. I would love to be able to leave our windows open, however, we've had people on our patio, going through our garbage, and taking the glass bottles. I don't want to chance anything by sleeping with the windows open. So... we have to run the air...

It's the worse time of the year.


Well, I have some phone calls to return, my lawyer says he's got great news, which is always fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.