I'm craving Milk Duds like they are going out of style!
Who would have thought.
I rarely eat candy, but when I do... it's bad.
Got a phone call today from my second mom. I haven't spoken to her in a while. She's been busy moving, buying new EVERYTHING for her house, and I'm so jealous I can't be there to shop with her! Can't wait to see the new place at Christmas! You'd better decorate like crazy!
Anyways, she was asking for an update on everyone, and I was saying that Emmelia was giving me a run for my money.
She said, and I quote: "The next one will be like Emmelia."
I said: "Whoa, whoa, whoa, what do you mean the next one?"
She said: "Oops."
I said: "I've been using condoms, we've been 'safe' and careful." (I'm censoring my part of this piece of conversation!)
She said: "I got pregnant with ____ while using a condom."
I said: "I have been feeling pretty weird lately."
She said: "Looks like we've both got the same weird feeling." (Speaking about me being pregnant.)
I said: "So what do you think, boy or girl."
She said: "Girl."
Damn it. I just got rid of ALL of our girl clothes that the girls can't wear anymore! I knew I should have waited until Alex was fixed to 'clean house.' lol.
Oh well, her name WILL BE Olivia. Does Olivia Mae sound... 'hick?' I want to call her Olive... as in "I'll love you." haha. Yeah, I think I'm delusional. This will make four kids three and under. Due date puts me in/around May again...
You know, I really don't like being numb. So getting the drugs with Gabriella and Emmelia made labor and delivery seem like a piece of cake. Then I decided not to have drugs with Parker, I wonder if I'll make the same decision again. Aside from NOT BREATHING (I swear mom, I wasn't breathing!!), pulling myself up off the bed- and cursing until the cows came home, I did great! The nurses told me that I did better than most of their patients who have an epidural. Aside from birthing a child, I felt like a million bucks. Whatever that means?
Anyways, I'm done with the baby talk! Got an email today from Apple. They have revamped their old ipods. Gave 'em pretty colors and made 'em bigger. Check out the photo:

Isn't the photo alone hot? I would want one in EVERY color, just to have them displayed like that! They are beautiful!
Though I can't lie, I love the ipod touch. I would love to have the iphone, but it just doesn't make sense to have a fancy phone while I'm a stay at home mom.
Being a stay at home mom reminds me of Cinderella. Though my children aren't evil perras (excuse my SPANISH). I remember when I used to get a new cell phone every year! I always had something fun! My favorite is the one Alex, Graeme and I all had. It was a great phone. Mine took a ton of abuse however, but it lasted a LONG time- well, I guess two years isn't a long time, is it?
I keep meaning to post this, and until tonight when I checked my email, I had forgotten. So... here it is. This is my horoscope on Friday August 29th.
Gemini Horoscopes
(May 21 - June 20)
Friday, Aug 29th, 2008 -- You may run into a problem with a family member or partner today, but you should be clever enough to turn a difficult situation into a good time. Your ruling planet Mercury is in your 5th House of Fun and Games, enabling you to escape from the clutches of someone who is trying to control you. Remember, you are not responsible to play a role in anyone else's drama.
Well, I'm off to look at new winter wear as I'll need something for Parker, and possibly Gabriella. I will probably have to order online, because I do not think they sell it in stores down here. I had a hell of a time trying to buy warm clothes earlier this year for our trip home.
I can't wait until Christmas, speaking of home. I can't wait to have the snow beneath my feet!! Hear the crunch as I walk through the feet upon feet piled up at the corner of people's drive ways! I'm sure it will wear off once I get there and have to live in it for a week... however, it'll only be a week, and I can't wait!
Let's just hope 'everyone' is able to communicate with one another by then.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.