Saturday, September 20, 2008

Weekend at a glance!

What a weekend. I kept busy... I don't even know what doing, but I was busy!

Today I photographed a couple, Derek and Claire. My first time photographing adults. It went pretty well for being my first time. Here are five of my favorites, they have NOT been retouched in any way. They are straight out of my camera!











The girls were gone from eight am Saturday morning, until eight ten pm Saturday night. Wouldn't you know, I did absolutely NO scrapbooking. We cleaned the apartment and washed the carpets in Emmelia's room. We didn't go out for lunch. We didn't do anything, at all. Yet it felt like we ran all day long.

I did however get some scrappin' done on Friday night. I made two more cards.

This is one I made for Grams as a "just because." She's done so much for us, in the last few weeks, and in the past 25 years! ha. Since she is retiring this year, she's eager to start scrapbooking. All the fun stuff I make and mail her, gives her a good push!


This one says "Hi" on the inside of the envelope. On the flap, it says: "Just wanted to say:"


Lets see... it's been a few days, so I've got to remember what I've not posted!

I bought Parker a swing on Friday. I just couldn't take anymore of the "hold me" cry. It seems to be doing exactly what I want it to do! The girls love it too. They like the music it plays. Gabriella will addition for Swan Lake soon!

Oh, speaking of Swan Lake, Trans-Siberian Orchestra will be in town January 2nd I believe they said. I love this time of year. Christmas is slowly creepin' up, and they start playing Christmas music.... I just love Christmas.

Okay, back to what I was talking about, Parker's swing! Check it out!









And since I haven't posted any photos of my sweet baby (Emmelia) recently... here they are!





Sad to say those are really the only good ones I have. The girl just does not sit still for two seconds!! I have to fight tooth and nail for a hug or a kiss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.