Vanilla Joy is giving away a mini box!!
Not sure what a mini box is...

Ahhhh!! Isn't it amazing! Imagine how beautiful my life would be if I had one! Can't imagine? Allow me to show you what I currently work out of.
Do you understand now, WHY I'd love to win this? Imagine how much I could get done! I wouldn't be chasing after the girls... my family would be able to use our dinning table. Life would be good, I would be organized, and I would have MORE room to put MORE stuff!! Which means, I could BUY MORE!! (See a pattern here... MORE!!)
Kelsey also has some non scrapbooking blog entries, such as Creative Date Ideas, Discipline For Children, and Take Surveys For Money.
If you're looking for something fun to do at your son or daughter's birthday party, you'll find Kids Face Painting- for the non expert! There is also tons of other family fun stuff.
Check it out for your chance to win... If you love me, you could comment for me to win!

1 comment:
wow, I love that mini box! Have you found out who won the giveaway?
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.