Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy mail days!

I love nothing more than scrappy mail. Nothing too fantastic ever usually comes, so that's what I have to look forward to. The girls at AMR are doing a "Pay It Forward" type of thing. So we're always sending stuff around town! It's fun!

I also love getting mail from Lyndsay. She's so creative, and always has something fun for me!

Today was neither a scrappy mail day, or a Lynsday mail day. It was a HUGE surprise mail day! My mother in law sent us some 'fun' money! A few hundred dollars worth!

I went grocery shopping today. I don't usually do it until Thursday night, however, we're expecting to see the hurricane between now and pretty much the rest of the month! What a mess. They have opened all the shelters up here so I'm sure the city will be 'jumpin' this weekend.

We're hoping to make it to the wine festival in light of some 'fun' money. I've lined up a babysitter, just have to tackle the rest!

While grocery shopping the girls each got a new "My Little Pony" and we bought Gabriella a lantern for her room. (It was $4.00 I couldn't resist!) I'll post pictures tomorrow.

I'm headed to bed. We're all sick. It's no fun.

Thanks Nana the great for the fun money!

Haha!

Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.