Lets start with my horoscope:
Your horoscopes for Friday September 12, 2008
The Sun's annual opposition to wild and crazy Uranus can turn a perfectly normal day into a very memorable one. You are likely to experience a few unexpected twists and turns as others in your life act out of character and perhaps in ways that are counter to your goals. Unfortunately, they will only become more radical if you try to control them. The independent Aquarius Moon encourages you to remain unattached from any sort of emotional drama.
Which is kind of funny, because I have been waiting all day/night to blog, and now I have the chance. I read my horoscope before logging into blogger, so it's all a little... hm...
This may not make sense, but do try.
I have distanced myself from someone whose intentions are good, but actions do not show it. Said person 'pushes' those around them to do what they think is the right thing to do. I believe it's with no regard to how the people being 'pushed' feel. Today, I realized, I do the same thing. Damn it!
Examples:
A friend was talking about getting married and having children, while I personally believe, life would be incomplete with out kids... it's not right for me to PUSH *them* towards that option if they themselves are not comfortable with it. (Granted I wasn't really pushing, but I was talking about all the pros, while *they* already know the cons, since *they* are my friend and all!)
I know someone who is in a position that they are not happy in. A series of events put two people at odds, and it is effecting a third person- who is unable to make their own decisions. While I realize my point of view is only that, I tend to point out my view in a rather... 'pushy' way. If that made any sense. I am on one end of the adults I speak of. Because I am on that one end, I'm able to communicate to the other adult how adult (2) may be perceive the actions of adult (1). Good golly, I hope this makes sense to someone, and because I'm in the position I'm in, I'm able to understand where adult (2) is coming from in their feelings. Which are not easily gotten over.
I tried to help both cases, however I don't think I did any good. The more I try in example two the more I fail. I wish each adult could have an out of body experience to understand why one another feels the way they do about each other.
In other news. I meet with the lawyer tomorrow. He's a fantastic guy, very nice, straight to the point and productive. While Im out that way I have to stop in to the Attorney General's office. Good thing Alex took some time off. Great way to start the weekend!
Saturday we're going to Grapevine's wine festival. I'm very excited as this will be our first time going with out the kids! It is a very kid friendly place however. But Im excited to be able to take pictures!
Speaking of pictures, I have another couple to 'shoot'. Date isn't set yet, however, I'm looking forward to it. The guy used to do some modeling for Toni & Guy so he'll either be a huge help, or totally intimidating. I'm hoping it's not the latter of the two.
Last night was difficult. All my kids are sick, including Parker. I've kept the girls medicated enough in hopes they won't get any worse. Parker was up until 12:30 am and he was up close to every hour. If I didn't know any better, I would swear he is teething.
I had really strange dreams too. Jillian was in town, possibly living with us, and Alex and I had to get diapers. We left Jill in the car with the kids, and went to get diapers. The diapers were behind glass doors, kind of like frozen foods. I couldn't find the diapers I wanted, and I paced up and down the isle a ton of times. There was this cat, the cat was someone who had passed away earlier in my dream. The cat was really mean. Everyone insisted on keeping it though.
Weird.
Anyways, I'm filling out more information about child support. I've got to get in gear, I'm headed out to meet with the lawyer and my case worker in TX. Lets hope for a great report!
Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.