As I have stated, several times... I am a RUBBERMAID addict!
Tonight, I spent about an hour... yes, an hour, cleaning out my stickers.
At one point, I was all about stickers. I couldn't get enough of them. Now... I can't get the out the door fast enough. I even started letting Gabriella 'use' them! Of course they just end up in the garbage... but she has a great time playing.
So, this is what I'm doing. When I get a chance, tomorrow or Tuesday- I'm going to take a picture of the stickers I have and 'sell' them for nothing more than .50 cents. Sound good? I have tons of great stickers. I have baby, college, wedding, girl, boy, holiday... you name it... I'm sure I've got it! I have yet to go through all my alphabet stickers. That is a 50 gallon bag all on its own.
Things that make you go hm... I got a phone call today. The first thing the person said was: "Are you pregnant?" I just kind of laughed, and she went on to say that she had a dream I was pregnant and came home to have this baby.
Well, I'm off to bed. It's been a long weekend, and I'm exhausted. Must be all this baby talk! It's exhausting in itself!
I wish we didn't have such weirdos walkin' around. I would love to sleep with the windows open. The breeze is so wonderful on my back right now... it's so relaxing. The kids are all sleeping, the house is quiet... except for the fan which appears to be off balance. I could fall asleep right here! So I'd best get moving!!
Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.