Today, she turns 20. I can't believe my little sister is TWENTY years old. I don't think I remember what it was like to be 20. Mainly because I spent too much time in Canada, drinking, and living the "high" life. Or so it was at the time. I had many great times in Canada, traveling to Windsor. I surprised my sister 365 days ago today by showing up on her door step. I promised her I would take her to Canada for her birthday... many... many... many blue moons ago. I held that promise- come hell or high water.
It wasn't as I had remembered it however. Maybe because my 'friends' weren't there, and my sister's friends weren't old enough to go just yet. We had dinner, drinks (legally) and got tattoos. We also enjoyed a lovely firework display. The streets were closed down for some race I believe it was. The tattoo was the first for my sister and I... not the last however. I have one more sister who will soon be 19. We promised one another we were all going to get tattoos together. We broke that promise while walking down the streets of Windsor... high on life. I guess you could say I was finally ready, and not worried about the pain anymore. Though getting a tattoo on your wrist is no cup 'o tea... it wasn't horrible. It was affordable! :)
Oh how I miss my sisters.
In other news:
I blog stalk Pink Paislee. Today, Natalie turns two. Natalie is Mara-May's niece. (From what I've read! I'm not actually a STALKER!) Today on her fabulous blog, she posted a birthday hat she made. I am going to attach photos of it. THIS IS NOT MY CREATION. These photos belong to Myra-May and her Pink Paislee blog! :)




Is that not adorable! I love it! I'm in high hopes that she will mass produce and I could hurry up and get one for Gabriella's THIRD birthday on Wednesday. Who would have though, three years! Ugh, my baby is growing up.
Tear.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.