skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, October 23, 2008
09/25/08
I just love this photo of Gabriella.
She and I woke up one morning, before everyone else. We just cuddled on the couch and enjoyed the quiet for a little while!
I love mornings like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
...follow me...
About Me
Jessica Griffin
Los Angeles, California, United States
Hi, I'm Jessica! I actively blog and create video tutorials at http://www.canyoupixelthis.com
View my complete profile
.subscribe.
:archives:
►
2010
(4)
►
July 2010
(3)
►
June 2010
(1)
►
2009
(56)
►
July 2009
(3)
►
June 2009
(9)
►
April 2009
(9)
►
March 2009
(9)
►
February 2009
(11)
►
January 2009
(15)
▼
2008
(160)
►
December 2008
(25)
►
November 2008
(24)
▼
October 2008
(40)
Speaking of: turning up the heat...
Time to heat things up a bit!
CRAFTYNESS!!
My blue eyed lover boy.
Park, Founders Plaza
What a wonderful...
Package, package, everywhere! Take TWO!
Two thirds.
Bathing suit- 80's style.
Pot, Brad's Towing and the park. (10/02-10/04-08)
09/25/08
Package, package, everywhere!
Rita and Steve
Resigning?
As promised! Some scrappy love!
What a drag.
My little lovers...
In attempts to be..
The Shield
LG.
Ritz Camera
I'm in love... with T!m Holtz.
Pure Exhaustion meets T!m Holtz
Peanut Butter Cookies
Travel.
SwapBot. Pen Pal
I've gone a stray.
Post Secret
Organization, clean houses, and a poem.
Crafty Monday!
10 little toes!
It's so... BLUE!
The Shield
Googling FUN!
Ice cream cone cake!
Recipe anyone?
Mini-album for Christmas
All shook up... uh huh!!
Eek.
What a week!
►
September 2008
(29)
►
August 2008
(37)
►
July 2008
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.