Friday, October 24, 2008

What a wonderful...

MORNING! Gosh it was gorgeous! The birds were chirping long after sunrise. I wish I could have bottled it up and kept it for a rainy day. The sky was super blue, the mail man came before noon, the only thing wrong... Emmelia.

I got up and showered before everyone else woke up so we could go grocery shopping before noon, ie: before nap time!

Just as I was getting ready to walk out the door, the window guy came to fix the window that Gabriella broke last weekend. So that put us behind a little bit.

About 15 minutes into the store Emmelia started screaming. She must have been upset with all of my frivolous spending.

She screamed while I did our shopping, and I just let her. Any time I talked to her, she just screamed more. Other people would talk to her and she would just scream "momma." Oh well.


We finally secured Nascar tickets for this years, wonderful event. They (the two) were only $600. (Not each.) So Alex will be going to Nascar with a buddy of his on Sunday.


Speaking of buddies. A friend of ours from home will be in town on Monday. He will be here on work, so we'll only get to spend a few hours with him, but I'm looking forward to seeing him.


Lets see... this weekend I'm hoping to find some fun holiday events to attend. We have YET to pick pumpkins. I don't believe we will either considering the cost of pumpkins down here.

That's about all I've got. I'm drinking a nice hot cup of "Bedtime Story" tea. Gosh it's yummy.

Hurry, go buy some. The tea bag is even shaped 'fun.'

Have a great weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.