In my book- that's TURN ON THE HEAT, cold. So that's exactly what I did.
The girls do not do a very good job staying covered up at night, and their room is pretty cold so I have to try and even things out.
I'd love a hot cup of tea right now. Bedtime Story to be exact. Holy shit, I didn't realize how expensive they were! I can not be certain I paid that much for them, however I guess I should check the receipt. Wow.
Okay, moving along! I've not been to bed yet, so it's still Monday in my book. Crafty Monday that is. I just wanted to share what was creeping around my arts and crafts.
Sorry the copyright info is right above the spider. I forgot to change the settings after 'marking' the photo of Gabriella.
After kicking the heat on, it feels a wee bit cold. So I'd better check the status of that. Plus Emmelia is whining. Oh, no... there's the "something is burning" smell! The heat works! Thank goodness!
Good night Texas, stay warm!
(And everyone else too!)

1 comment:
I know right! It's FREEZING here today! I am so not ready for winter!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.