I love getting "new to me" stuff. It always makes me want to create. Too bad I have a husband, three kids, a house, laundry, dishes and LIFE that comes first. I haven't done anything since last week sometime. I'm getting the urge!
Everything you are about to see, came in this box:
Holy hannah! I thought I was a good packer, but my mom proves better! (My experience is moving a handful of times in two years. This was much more fun then moving!)
Onto the goodies!
There is way too much to list the details, but some of the fun odds and ends...
As always, Tim Holtz products!
Finger paint for the girls! (10 different colors)!
Die cuts for the die cut machine she and Gramma got me!
Dried flowers.
Decorative edge ruler things.
A pop up book.
Pop up templets!
And the list goes on.
Thanks mom!
Mucho amour!
Can't wait to start making Christmas presents! Can't wait to find the time!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.