Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rita and Steve

So, I haven't posted anything about the visit with Alex's mom (Rita) and step dad (Steve).

We had a ton of fun, and kept VERY busy.


We spent the first few hours getting reacquainted with one another.







Then we headed to meet Alex for lunch... then it was off to the rodeo. (I told you, we kept busy!)









Gabriella had some friends who went with us to the rodeo, that's why you're not seeing her in the photos just yet.

On Saturday we did a little shopping. Picked up Gabriella bike, and some 'protective' gear. (Helmet, knee pads and elbow pads.)











Saturday night Rita, Steve, Alex and I went to dinner in Grapevine, then the bar.









Sunday we spent the day at the Dallas World Aquarium. (These are COMPLETELY out of order, I know.)































Monday we went to the park and took pictures of everyone. Not the park I wanted to go to, or the kind of pictures I wanted to take, BUT, these are just as good!











Tuesday Alex completed the first step of his Citizenship, and the kids and I saw Rita and Steve off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.