Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What a week!

It's been a whirl wind of a week.

Today has been a long day. Went to bed really late, got up extra early. However, I was up before everyone else so that was a good start. The girls are unwinding from the weekend, and we're falling back into routine, and having a quiet day! My favorite!

I'll find out today who the winner of the Mini Box is. I'm excited to find out, if I win or not. It will be a great addition to anyone's home. But for now, patience is a virtue, as my grandmother would say!

I colored some macaroni noodles last week so the girls could make necklaces. They had a great time!

We had four different colors- and three different styles!


Gabriella put the noodles on her fingers! Imagine the mess we had on the floor! haha.


Emmelia's necklace was red and blue to match her pretty, patriotic dress!


Check out all the noodles I colored! DOPA was cracking up while watching me on webcam!


I'm off to check some emails, and catch up on the last week of life I seem to have missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.