Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Post Secret

Well, Alex left town today. He will be gone until Thursday. Kind of sad, but wonderful all at the same time! I get the bed to myself, wahoo! I'm hoping to get a lot accomplished since I'll be able to divert my attention to other places! 

On with:


This is a very serious one that touches very close to home...

I have two younger sisters, age 17 (Jill) and 20 (Jacki). A few years ago, maybe three, Jill was stressed because she hadn't started her period yet. A few days prior she'd had her first kiss. Can you see where this is going?

Anyways, I put on a very serious face and said: "Jillian, maybe you're pregnant." Oh man... she started freaking out. She's not totally dumb. She started asking very detailed questions- like: "Doesn't sperm fertilize the egg or something?" My little sister talking about sperm... like she knew about it! Weird! I didn't want to be too silly, or get into too much detail, but I told her that the sperm traveled through salvia and once the sperm entered her body it got into her blood stream and impregnated her.

She was really really freaking out, she started crying.

So I felt really bad, and told her the truth, and she was relieved. But she didn't find it as funny as Jacki and I did!



So when I saw this on Post Secret... I couldn't help laughing so hard that I actually cried! I called my sister Jacki and asked her if she saw it, and she said yes, but had totally forgotten about the prank we pulled.

I had to ask Jill if she posted it. I don't know if she would tell me if she had. BUT... if she didn't, at least she's not alone in the world!

I hope you enjoyed this week of Post Secret! I sure did!

I love you Jillian!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.