Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm in love... with T!m Holtz.

Please don't tell.

It's not like I haven't talked about him ALL day, to my... understanding, sweet, compassionate, loving... husband!

I stopped at the bank before going to Michael's to see T!m.



Had to DEPOSIT for once! (So now we have $78.23 to last two weeks!)

Then I headed off to see T!m. I met Dee and Milli there. Great to meet them in real life!



I got there about 9:20 am and he was already in full swing, with a crowd around him. Of course. He's amazing. I love that he doesn't SELL his product. The product sells itself.









After I took this photo, someone asked me if it turned out!


I headed over to the area where they were allowing you to work with T!m's line of products and made these.

I made this one for Gramma for Christmas.




And I'm keeping this one, because it's the first one I made! Also I'll use it as a templet.




He was so great! Very down to earth and fun. I asked if I could take a picture with him and he was looking around for the person who was going to take the picture, and I was like: "Oh no, I'm going to take the picture." He was like, "It's going to be to close..." I took the picture, showed him... Yup... I rock. haha.


Here are some pictures of his creations:








And my favorite tool...

I hope to get my hands on one of these soon!

I think that's about all I've got to share... OH NO... wait!! One more thing!



MY AUTOGRAPHED TAG~ MADE, AND SIGNED BY T!M HOLTZ HIMSELF! :)

life is good.

8 comments:

Dee said...

it WAS fun, wasn't it, jessica?! you got some super pics & it was great to share the experience with you!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a awesome class... Great work

Kimmy P said...

LOL -- I remember seeing you snap the pic of you and Tim together! Great Pics!

Linda said...

looks like you had a fabulous time! Love it that you took photo's of his projects. Don't you admire him for his never ending enthousiasm? Congratulations on your signed tag!

~Kristen~ said...

Fabulous pictures!!! I found your blog through the comments on Tim's blog. Isn't he amazing in person?!? I am in MA but my friend Karen lives in the DFW area and she got to meet him for the first time yesterday, too! I have been fortunate to have met him here five years ago and he has been here every year since, sometimes twice a year! So I get a lot of Tim! And I cracked up when I read the first paragraph of your blog entry about how you gush about Tim all day to...your husband!!! Because I do that, too!!! My husband is so used to it now he is like "Good! Tell him to take you and HE can pay for all the craft supplies!!!" LOL

~Kristen~ said...

I forgot to post this link to one of my blog posts for you to read. I think you will get a kick out of it! :-)

http://scrapbliss.blogspot.com/2008/08/other-man.html

laverneboese said...

How totally cool! I'm so glad you had the chance to meet Tim!!!!

Karen Brooks said...

Hey Jessica!!! It was a blast with T!m on Saturday!!! Yes my Mom finally made it to the register without losing anymore stuff - my daughter finally moved it to the bottom of the basket while she wasn't looking!!! LOL It was great to meet you and chat with you!!! Hugs to you and take care!!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.