Today I took the kids to the park. They wanted to swing, and literally, that's all they did! Another beautiful blue sky. Not sure if I've just been so caught up in everything else in life, and haven't noticed the beautiful color around me. Of course, I photographed it!
Here's one I took last night, Gabriella talking to Poppie (my dad). She was so into the conversation. Telling Poppie about how Parker ate cereal for the first time and he got it on his nose and around his mouth. And she wanted to try it, so I let her and it made her sick, but Parker liked it. I'd love to record her (and the others) on a weekly basis, or even bi-weekly to really document the things my family miss because we're in Texas.

Here are some of the photos I took today. I love the black and whites of the girls. Yes, they are naked. I don't know what it is- with all the clothes they have, they can't seem to keep any of 'em on! What the heck, less laundry to do... right!




Parker slept for the first ten minutes or so- once the kids got out of school, his eyes started to pop!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.