Im hoping, when he's a little older, he'll want to come down for a week or two in the summer. Im not sure how old is old enough, but maybe twelve? HINT HINT!!
I got another Christmas gift done last night. My mom is eager for e to post a photo of it... because it's for her.
Speaking of Christmas, I've got something to look forward to in the upcoming weeks...

Thank you mom and Gramma for going in on the Sizzix Big Shot!
Now, I just have to find this die:

It's called "Simple Shapes Butterfly." The product line is Decor and it's made for the Cuttlebug. If you find it... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE buy it, and I will reimburse you for that as well as shipping!
With our move coming up, I'm finding myself very conflicted. Few apartments come in four bedrooms. I don't want something run of the mill. Im picky. I do not like calling an apartment community and being asked to give up my first born before Im able to ask any questions. The poor woman who is helping with my never ending search is so patient, and helpful. She called yesterday to tell me it's HER job to contact the apartments!! Finally SOMEONE ELSE taking responsibility and doing MY work!
Off to look at more apartments. Ugh I hate moving with a bloody passion! Anyone want to help?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.