Today I accomplished "Iris Folding." What a task that was. But I love the outcome! I learned a lot doing this one. Have a look see. I'll use it for birthday cards... or something for kids, or just a fun "hello!"
Then the gals over at Weeds and Wildflowers gave out a free digital embellishment kit- and with the kit, you have to use eight embellishments in one layout. So... I thought that would give me a chance to test my skills in digital scrapbooking, this is my result.

Not too horrible for my first few stabs at digital scrapbooking...
It's nearing midnight, and I'm exhausted. Parker will be waking up around two or three am. Ugh. Then again at five. Then up at six thirty. Ew. So I'd better get to bed. More to come tomorrow. I have new pictures of Parker! He's such a lover!
Okay... I'm off! Night!

1 comment:
My sister named her daughter Emmelia, too, spelled the exact same way! Isn't that cool?
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.