In light of the up coming birthdays, I'm trying my hand at card making. Nothing too fancy but this is what I made last night:
I used Mark It permanent markers and cat eye ink on that one in specific.
I'd really like to invest into some Prisma Color Pencils. I've found them at Dick Blick Art Supply. They sell a set of 36 water color pencils for $33 which is pretty good in comparison to the cost at JoAnn Fabrics or Hobby Lobby. They also offer 132 Prisma Color Pencils for $89 which again, is really good in comparison to JoAnn and Hobby Lobby. They aren't cheap that's for sure! But after using permanent markers, (crayons, and the kids color pencils) I understand why people invest into nice pencils!
We're watching Blues Clues for the 18 time this week... I will say however, Gabriella IS learning from it. Amazon sells it pretty cheap, however we're currently renting, and re-renting from Family Video. Alex said last night, as he was listening to her 'interact' with Joe (I like Steve better) and Blue, "We HAVE to get this." He thought it was amazing that she was recognizing her letters.

She now knows, A B C D E F and G. Which is a far cry from where we were last week, which was- not recognizing ANY letters at all! :)
We are STRONG supporters of Blues Clues in this house. Too bad Steve is gone. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.