I say hello... you say good bye, good bye, good bye... don't know why you say good bye, I say hello.
F R E E that spells free, credit report dot com baby!
This is what I worked on all day... I don't care for the outcome. I since taking this photo have removed the clipping on the left side of the photo. It looks much better. Though the colors are really dark and blan for my norm.
I'm not sure where I saw or found this but I want to do it. I wonder if Kinko's prints things? I guess I should know that considering I spent at least 5 hours there once a week for two years. Anyways, if they print things at a decent price, I will be making something similar. It's called Hybrid scrapbooking- don't ask me what it means, I have no idea! But it's hot!



I would love to live there... it looks so... peaceful.
I want to go to the ocean. I want to go on vacation. I want... I want... I want...
I want to fast forward a few months, but I don't want to miss out on Parker's firsts'. Walking, running, crawling (if that happens).
Oh well. I'm headed to bed. Another day, another dolla!!
Night.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.