So, Alex and I celebrated two years of wedded bliss August 1st. Lucky Alex got a homemade, scrapbooked mini album. He was thrilled! (On the outside, though probably hoping for an electronic of some sort, he was a good sport!) Sad to say, it wasn't finished! I got all caught up in making a ton of new layouts and cards and stuff for this company who was hiring a new member for their design team... then I realize, they are CANADIAN BASED and only want people IN Canada. Damn Canadians get me again! (Considering my family is Canadian, as is my husband... I can get away with saying that!)
Anyways, here are some photos of what I started- I'll post what it looks like when it's done as well! I know I know, I'm so sweet!
With that, our lease ends December 1st, 2008. Just in time for Christmas!! Alex is up to his eyeballs in mortgages, loans, leasing, blah blah blah. (This is when I smile and nod because I really don't understand it all.) Anyways, I found this new website: www.AllMomentsRemembered.com and I love love love their June kit. So I begged for it!
In turn, I signed up for the sites blog. You can find it here... http://www.allmomentsremembered.blogspot.com/
If you scroll through Stacey's blog you'll see a handful of the same little book I did- but in much 'funner' (that's my Walled Lake education shinning through- to think, I'm going to home school my kids, and I'm saying FUNNER! ha) shapes! There is a Christmas tree one that's to die for! I've also seen a Christmas tree count down, and let me tell you, I start counting down at Easter!
Anyways, I'm getting side track... so Alex and houses- we're HOPING to purchase a house by March 2009. How fantastic would that be? I can't wait to decorate! In looking through Kaiser products on All Moments Remembered I found this:
http://allmomentsremembered.com/osstore1/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=72&products_id=1074
That would make an amazing house warming gift! WINK WINK! With shipping it can't be more than $10.00 and I'm worth it, aren't I?
So that's my thought for tonight. Gramma says: "$109,000 for a house, it's a buyer's market!" Just after she was talking about selling her house which she pays less than $500 a month for! (Insurance, tax and everything... she'd be crazy!)
That's all for now! Have a fantastic evening!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.