Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pass.

When referring to someone passing away, most commonly people say "____ has died."

My first job out of high school was at a retirement home, working as a 'waitress.' I had a blast! I met a lot of amazing people as well as gaining a wealth of information. The hardest thing about the job I had, was when the residents would pass on.

Now Jillian is looking for a job, and wanted to work at the same place I worked at. She went in there and spoke of me, and they said they would do their best to get her a job. In talking to my dad today, he says that the company called her to work there. In talking about it, my dad agreed that it was a great job for her. However, the hardest part is... again, the residents.

My dad used the word "dying" or "die" over and over, and I can not stand that word. It just seems so... rude?

My dad and Alex, at the same time say: "Pass sounds like you're passing gas!"

Then my dad says, in a very studious voice: "Excuse me while I pass."

lol.

Oh man I miss my daddy.



There's my "silly" for the week. I miss you daddy! Love you too, I guess! ;)

I'll write more tomorrow! I'm whooped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.