Well, I got some really bad news today.
I was high on life for a little while with the new found scrapbook show, my sisters graduation, and gramma's retirement. (Parkers 1st birthday too.)
Lately I feel like we're on a downward spiral, and I'm not sure how to change that.
We've been holding off on sending in Alex's citizenship papers. I don't know why. I guess I've been hoping for a miracle. What type of miracle? You know, the citizenship fairy and her magical powder... if you see her floating around, could you blow her my way! Please? It's just such a large sum of money when we have Parkers birth lingering and student loans to pay.
Not to mention my recent doctor bills. I go back to the doctor on Thursday, and I don't think they will have good news, as nothing has changed since I went last week. I have been taking both medications as prescribed, sigh... but no changes.
I'll pray for a miracle- shoot. I don't even need a miracle... just faith I guess. Faith that everything will turn out okay. It's times like these that make being 1,250 miles away the most difficult. As gramma says, "There is no sense worrying about what you can not change."
I know, I know...
On a positive note. Gab's 3rd birthday is in seven days. I can't believe my baby is growing up.
We'll have company in two weeks- on the 12th, and again on the 26th. I'm looking forward to that.
This weekend we've got a BBQ to go to. Some of the guys Alex works with will be there, and the one hosing the show, works with Alex as well. I'm looking forward to being surrounded by people.
I realize this post is out of the norm, so my apologies. We'll be back to your regularly scheduled program momenterally.
PS: Im sick of ants!! AHHH!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.